Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Snow








 This morning I woke to a white world outside. I saw on the weather forecast last night that it was supposed to snow, but I half expected it not to happen after all. It has been such awhile since I have seen snow at this time of year! I don't know if it's normal for Germany, but it sure was an unexpected treat. :)

I'm have a bunch of photos that I plan to blog about pretty soon from our last trip... to Ireland! It was such a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to sharing the beauty of the place with you all. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I always forget how beautiful snow is! Enjoy!

Nancy said...

I am really jealous right now. Maybe you could send some our way. :)

carolinatractorgirl said...

Ohhh!!!! Snow!!!!! I hope and REALLY wish it snows this year!! Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the Ireland pictures! Much love...

Sarah said...

@ Christina - I know it! It is such a treat to look out the window and see everything covered in white... so pretty!

@ Nancy - I wish I could! :)

@ Grace - I hope it snows there, too! I know how much fun it is to actually have a snow day in NC. :D