Friday, March 9, 2012

muffins

On the spur of the moment, I decided to film this short video as I was making a yummy muffin recipe, adapted from Heidi Swanson's cookbook, Super Natural Every Day, which they just happened to have at our local library (I was thrilled)!

The only changes I made to the recipe were to:

1. sub. cornmeal for the millet (I'm sure the millet would be great; I just didn't have it on hand)

2. Add 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds

3. Added a touch extra lemon juice

Coupled with the lovely cookbook, kinfolk's amazing videos have been inspiring me as well lately. They have some super creative people on their team, that's for sure!


P.s. Sorry for the constant refocusing in the video... I had my camera set to continual auto focus, without realizing how much of a nuisance it would be. Whoops! Lesson learned.


No comments: