Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7.3.12







These past few days have been incredibly hot here, and I’m seriously glad for the air conditioning right now! It still feels like we should be in spring, though, as it seems the new year was not that long ago. But yet here we are, already in July, and the 4th with all its festivities only tomorrow! Wow!

A few weeks ago, one of my dear friends, Nancy, had her High School graduation. It was really such a lovely yet simple affair held at their family farm, with friends and relatives gathering together to celebrate the special time. I didn't get too many photos the evening of, but here are a few I did get, along with a couple others that I took at the local botanical gardens back in May.

I hope you all are staying cool and enjoying your summer!

2 comments:

carolinatractorgirl said...

Beautiful photos, Sarah!You're so talented!
-Grace

Sarah said...

Thanks, Grace! I appreciate it! I had fun taking the photos. :)